To optimize our impact, The Junior League of Tampa actively seeks to partner with other organizations who share our Values.
Create an Agency Profile
Join The Junior League of Tampa’s Community Database by creating an Agency Profile. Organizations who create a profile will have a permanent account, which they can login to at any time to access resources and applications. Upon creating a profile, organizations will have access to:
- Partnership Application
- Grant and Volunteer Requests (open in January 2019)
- Update their organization’s contact information
- Exclusive upcoming events hosted by The Junior League of Tampa
Applying for Partnership
Our Partnership Application process is two parts. After their Agency Profile is approved, organizations can login and access the Partnership Application. Partnership Applications may be completed for a variety of reasons including:
- Requests to become a site with one of the League’s current projects
- Requests for long term volunteer support with a new project
- Request to collaborate with the League’s advocacy efforts
Contact the Community Director with questions about partnership.