The Junior League of Tampa’s Young Entrepreneurship Program (YEP) aims to grow the potential, leadership, and influence of female business owners in our region. Launched in 2014, the program offers a unique and valuable opportunity for one selected female entrepreneur.
Congratulations to our 2020 YEP Winner!
Marisol Arias, Co- Owner – Sustainable Market Place
This grant is open to women who meet the following qualifications:
- Over 21 to under 40 years of age at the time of Holiday Gift Market 2020
- Majority owners of their business
- Sell a product which is a unique addition to the Holiday Gift Market selection
- Are not current members of The Junior League of Tampa
The winner of the Young Entrepreneurship Program receives:
- A premium ad in the Holiday Gift Market Online Guide ($800+ Value)
- Selection to be a merchant in the HGM Online Marketplace
- $3,000 grant from the Dorothea Adell Tinsley family foundation to grow her business
- Local media promotion to enhance brand recognition around the Tampa Bay Area
The Tampa Bay Women’s Business Centre (WBC), will provide direct mentorship to the winner for 6 months with training and coaching in entrepreneurial readiness, networking, strategic planning, and finance preparedness
Thank you to our 2020 YEP Sponsor!
2017 – Lisbeth Pacheco, founder of Ethos Coffee Roasters
2016 – Janee’ Scarle, owner & designer of Old City Calligraphy
2015 – Jordan Windschauer, found & CEO of Base Culture
2014 – Kristen Ostow, owner of Southern Doe