DEVELOPING THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS
The Junior League of Tampa has more than 1,900 Provisional, Active and Sustaining members. This group of dedicated women includes executives, community leaders, entrepreneurs, mothers, and professionals from diverse backgrounds.
As an organization, we are committed to developing the potential of women by providing a variety of training programs designed to empower our members as lifelong volunteers and community leaders.
Benefits of Membership
- Connections We connect to communities in need, to people we serve and to those with whom we serve.
- Training We offer programs that help train for effective community service and community leadership.
- Pursuit of Interests We have opportunities to engage with like-minded women and pursue common interests.
- Community Impact We take pride in our awareness of community needs and the opportunities to contribute to solutions so that we can continue to make a positive impact in the community.
- Leadership Development We offer numerous opportunities to learn new leadership skills, from coordinator positions to chairing committees.
- Membership Transferability League membership is transferable throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and England.
- New friends and Opportunities You have the ability to meet other like-minded women in a social and supportive setting
As we strive to fulfill our Mission, The Junior League of Tampa asserts its commitment to diversity through the following principles:
- The Junior League of Tampa will serve as a leader in affecting community improvement in a way that seeks broad-based involvement with the community
- The Junior League of Tampa’s educational and training programs to its members and the community will be relevant and culturally sensitive
- The Junior League of Tampa will embrace a variety of perspectives, including our organization’s membership and those which reflect the diversity of the children and families we serve