The Junior League of Tampa is a group of women dedicated to serving the Tampa community and developing our potential. We come from different backgrounds but we are united in our desire to make Tampa Bay better for everyone.
In order to be considered for membership, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an interest in community service
- Live in Hillsborough or Pasco County
- Be between the ages of 23 and 49 when she begins her Provisional Year
- Have two Sponsors who are current members of JLT (you will have the opportunity to join our Sponsor Pool to be matched with sponsors)
The Junior League of Tampa does limit its class size to ensure Provisionals receive the best training experience. Applicants who are not accepted are encouraged to apply again.
Women interested in membership should submit an application.
- The application process for the 2024-2025 Provisional Class will open November 1, 2023 (Class begins on July 1, 2024).
Create a Profile
Start the application process now by creating a Prospective Member Profile. Once your profile is created you will be included in all communications and can begin the application process
Agree to Apply
Complete a short form agreeing to apply for the upcoming Provisional Class and pay a $50 application fee. You will have until March 15th to complete and submit the application.
Submit Membership Application
Tell us why you want to be a JLT member and your interest in volunteering and leadership. In addition, you would share the names and emails of your two Sponsors. Applications must be submitted by March 15th to be considered for the upcoming year.
All applications are reviewed by our Membership Review Team. Applicants will be notified of their status the first week of May.
New Member Events
Are you passionate about making a difference in the Tampa Bay community? Join us for an upcoming Prospective Member Event and learn more about The Junior League of Tampa.
Check back for future events!